It's time to reward yourself with some "GOOD EATS"

Monday, October 26, 2015

Just a few things that have been going on.

Been Kinda under the weather, having breathing trouble and blood pressure is out of control. But things are looking better. Bill

You know my wife won this large BGE smoker. So I have been trying to learn how to use it and do a good job on the smokes. Yeah, some have been better than others. I do however love the heat control that this smoker provides.
So here goes, first up more ribs and a pork butt. Seasoned with my favorite rub. That being SuckleBusters Hog Waller.
Ribs on the smoker:
On the way to some great eats.

Spare Ribs, Man I love these things.

Pork butt, my first on the BGE. I love the color and just right amount of smoke.


 
Spatchcock chicken:
I really like smoking chicken this way. The temp and doneness is more evenly cooked. It also makes for a nice presentation. Dang I may do another one today.

No comments: